What is Alt era Quartus ii?
Altera Quartus ii 2013 with extended support for Stratix V FPGA. Support for GigE modes and SDI embedded transceivers. Now support setting additional transceivers. Parameters (receiver offset calibration, linear equalizer, and dynamic reconfiguration of PMA analog settings).
Added debugging interface to external memory chips (Memory Interface Toolkit). The new tool reportedly allows real-time monitor the effectiveness of the memory subsystem. You can find the most efficient mode of operation of the memory controller, changing its configuration.
Added debugging tool for the transceiver (Transceiver Toolkit). New and Improved interface channel manager allows real-time link to watch the status of receivers and transmitters. Enhanced control panel lets the channels on the fly to change the parameters of transceivers and see how it affects the system.All this enables developers to rapidly create and debug board.
Allows you to quickly connect QSys-compliant IP Cores blocks into a single computer.
- Enhanced Chip Planner (transceiver settings for Stratix V FPGA).
- Added support for 64-bit Windows and Linux for DSP Builder.
- Added another IP Core – Deinterlacer II IP core.
- Improved support for Cyclone IV GX FPGAs and MAX V CPLDs (see final timing model can be generated and the POF).
- Improved the last problem with the Cyrillic alphabet in a text editor.
Developer: Altera Web Developer.
Latest version: ii 13.0 2013 update.
Operating system: Windows 7 / Windows XP / Vista / 2000. 32 bit / 64 bit. 10 GB hard disk space, 2 GB RAM.
File size: 5.9 GB Full.